AttentionDeficitChef

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Attention Deficit Chef ntroduction



Hi, My first attempt at blogging so here goes. My goal is to create an engaing online journal where I describe new recipes I'm trying , thoughts on cooking, food pictures plus my random restaurant experiences in Southwestern Ontario and abroad.

To start things off check out the Foie Gras on a bed of apples I had recently in La Grave in the Alpes, France. It was unbelievable - the combination of flavours was amazing and it was cooking perfectly so it melted in your mouth. This was the first time I'd ever had foie gras and it was a mistake to wait so long! I'm not sure foie gras would be as good somewhere else as the foie gras from this region is world reknowned.

Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home